Unrealistic items to be fixed

I don't know if there is a thread like this but I'd like to post about some stuff that is completely unrealistic and it shouldn't be hard to be changed. Of course I want to note that the game is fantastic, it's just little things.

Here they are:

-- A player complains about lack of first team soccer. I have transfer and loan listed him but nobody wants him. I offer him a mutual termination - he rejects?? (His salary is nothing huge, so it's not like he clings to it.)

-- (This might be a bug.) This is regarding home grown players for the ECC. I am playing the 6th season now, and players that are supposed to become "club grown" (it shows that they will be), only become "home grown" and don't count towards the 4 mandatory "club grown" players. Is this a bug, or I'm missing something. Never been a problem with previous versions of the game.

I'll add more things as I remember.

Transfering player out is usaully bit difficult but i find its much easier to terminate players contract in FM 12, using aggressive/assertive tone work pretty well for me.

That's true. What I'm saying though, is that the player does want out, and when offered an out, he doesn't take it...

How about that Gladbach won't let me have ter Stegen for £31 million?

He's not even that old, he might be a flop. Most club's boards would have stepped in by now.

Maybe they just like him that much

Archived