I bought a 4* player

I bought a 4* player yet in his training it says he has progressed with over the passed few months however he has since gone down have a star and when i bought him it said he was a wonderkid. How could he be improving yet no longer 4* and gone from a wonderkid to a balanced striker?

Yep, if you have naff scouts and good coaches, his star rating maybe different, also if you have progressed significantly as a club in that time (I know it is only a few months however..) your rep may have increased meaning he is no longer a 4* rating for your clubs requirements.

It could also be the other way around: the scouts are good but the assistant/coaches are rubbish.

Once a player is deemed to have reached his potential for some reason, his remaining PA (in star rating) could be cut. Another thing that affects star rating and quality assessment is his match fitness. If it is very poor (closer to 50% than 100%), or he is or was injured, he may be deemed a worse player than he really is. Is your wonderkid match fit? (it is very important that he is at all times).

Archived