I have a few players complaining about high amount of training

To be honest i had this problem a while back and posted on here the general replys were to decrease their training a little. But what i found that worked was if there is only a couple of players complaining this could be down to their make up, if this is the case i always tell them to increase their efforts in training, most of the time this seems to work without having to change their training workload. But if they are a hard working type of player then reduce where you see fit.

I have this all the time. I just ignore it. They're workrate is very low and I couldn't care less if they don't like the training. I wish I could permanetly ignore this moan from the players.

Same here except their training is high but I couldn't care less of their moaning.

Are any players with "good" personalities complaining?

Yes. I used the editor to doctor my players' attributes. 20 for DET and Professionalism + most have me and the club as favourites. They still moan. What I didn't change is Workrate so that may be a decisive attribute.

Although my 'good personality' players complain, their morale isn't affected, neither are their performances so I just ignore them.

Archived