HELP!!!!! Database only finds 7623 players!

If anyone could help id greatly appreciate it. started my first game on fm 2012.

Im playing as newcastle and I have 8 playable leagues loaded with a large database which at the start says i should have a database size of 53,000 players.

Yet when i go into player search it only finds 7623 players!!!

And yes thats with unrealistic targets ticked

The database only finds 120 players based in spain even though i have it as a playable league.

HELP ME PLEASE

Something sounds a bit odd there then.

I've just tried it myself, and with a similar sized database and 51% knowledge of Spain and I get around 3000 players based in Spain showing up, and that's without any Spanish leagues loaded.

Sounds obvious, but you don't have any filters active do you? And what % of knowledge of Spain do you have? (scouting, knowledge, then hover over the Spain bar)

Just had a look at mine.

It said "7,000" roughly. I clicked "Unrealistic" to off (so it showed them). It showed "27,000" roughly.

THEN> I clicked "Hide Filters" and then showed the filters again. MORE players turned up!

Bug?

I can now see "8,602" players. And over "30,000" after hiding and unhiding the filters.

Something sounds a bit odd there then.

I've just tried it myself, and with a similar sized database and 51% knowledge of Spain and I get around 3000 players based in Spain showing up, and that's without any Spanish leagues loaded.

Sounds obvious, but you don't have any filters active do you? And what % of knowledge of Spain do you have? (scouting, knowledge, then hover over the Spain bar)

you tried it manageing whoi?

Think this could be a bug. I only had 2 french scouts and could only see 216 players in player search for players based in spain even though i have la liga loaded as well as players from top division clubs in central europe loaded. So went and got eduardo macia a top spanish scout and still in player search it shows 216 players without realistic targets ticked.

Archived