Considering Purchasing

• SI Staff

Both versions of the handheld FM games have a 30 season limit which is far longer than most users continue for ....

At the 'end' of the game you effectively retire and the game gives you a summary of your career both in stats but also in light hearted ficticious terms of what happens to you after your management roles finish (ie. if you've done badly expect to go on to become a pub landlord, used car salesman or similar).

i just bought the game yesterday and im impressed with it, its easier than the pc version which is good. It is the BEST management game you can have for psp or ps2 or xbox. The only bad thing is that it is not as detailed as the pc version and it doesnt allow me to play with lewes icon_frown.gif

pros: Where shall i start?

Addictive never pick up another psp game.

Easy to use i it picked up just by looking at the screens and cycling through i learnt it.

And more which will take two long but these are the best i think.

cons: OMG erm, ok well erm maybe the but no,

Ok i can't think about anything that is bad about this game it's the best.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jtm:

i just bought the game yesterday and im impressed with it, its easier than the pc version which is good. It is the BEST management game you can have for psp or ps2 or xbox. The only bad thing is that it is not as detailed as the pc version and it doesnt allow me to play with lewes icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can play as a Conference South/North side.

I thought that you couldn't until I experimented with the editor. You can swap teams between the Conference National and the other Conference divisions. I wanted to play as either Havant & Waterlooville or Basingstoke so I did the following:

"CLUB" "Havant & Waterlooville" "England" "" "" "" "English Conference National"

"CLUB" "Basingstoke" "England" "" "" "" "English Conference National"

"CLUB" "Grays" "England" "" "" "" "Conference South"

"CLUB" "Altrincham" "England" "" "" "" "Conference South"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

I've done 25 seasons icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Archived