A few questions

Hey guys,

I had 2 questions If u could help :-)

1- Is it better to have a player which has the ability to use both feet i.e. CR7

Or have a player which has a really strong foot. The reason being is that when u edit

A player with only 1 foot then his stats increase dramatically while a player with 2 strong feet has

His stats drop dramatically! Does that make an actual difference?

2- do u knw where i could find an option whereby the assistant manager tells u

2-3 players to buy for the weakest position? I.E. team report in FM11 I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks guys!

Hey guys,

I had 2 questions If u could help :-)

1- Is it better to have a player which has the ability to use both feet i.e. CR7

Or have a player which has a really strong foot. The reason being is that when u edit

A player with only 1 foot then his stats increase dramatically while a player with 2 strong feet has

His stats drop dramatically! Does that make an actual difference?

2- do u knw where i could find an option whereby the assistant manager tells u

2-3 players to buy for the weakest position? I.E. team report in FM11 I cannot seem to find it.

Thanks guys!

If you go to your squad, you should have a tab that says 'team Report', which will tell you the ratings of the best players in each position, as well as the second and third best. This should be a better indicator of where you need to strengthen.

With regards to playing feet, it's better to have someone with either foot. Every player in the game is rated '20' (hidden attribute) with one foot or the other, and so if somebody is either footed, it just means they are rated '20' with one foot, but better than most players with the other foot. IT doesn't mean they're 'OK' with both

Archived