Regen superstars - France only?

jeoe

So one way I like to scout for new upcoming youngsters is to sort players by value with a age of max 15 or 16 and then let's say scout the first 30-40 on the list. Thing is, throughout the whole game (season 4 now) 99% of the first 100 players or so are all from France?? It cant be that I checked at just the wrong time if for example just the france regens came through it's the same thing the whole year through.

I am playing 9 leagues (all playable) including Brazil, Spain, Italy, England, Portugal, Germany etc. Same thing if I start listing defenders only, or midfielders only.

Am I missing something here? o.O

francelz.jpg

Hmmm, this isn't with scouting though? I click my manager name and go Search -> Players, ie Player search (all players in game). Then I start scouting them. Sorry if I didnt make that clear in my OP.

I am Arsenal and have 2 france scouts out of 13.

French newgen youths are always more expensive, and since you're sorting by their values, they appear at top of the list.

Okay, I figured that might be it but wasnt sure.

Now I know the best regens dont necessarily have to be the ones with the highest values but most of the time the true gems would be right up there. At least that's how I would use to find them in previous FM's and I'd never seen it like this before.

Hmmm, this isn't with scouting though? I click my manager name and go Search -> Players, ie Player search (all players in game). Then I start scouting them. Sorry if I didnt make that clear in my OP.

I am Arsenal and have 2 france scouts out of 13.

The clue is at the top of your picture: "Players found in your scouting and knowledge range"

You aren't searching all players.

Archived