Crazy

They wont but I have had this theory for a while.

The match is worked out at the start, so you could be down to score a last minute winner without knowing it, but in watching it you get paraniod and change things therefore changing the outcome and possibly not winning the match

You could be doing this, ie your changes on highlights mode are hampering you

They wont but I have had this theory for a while.

The match is worked out at the start, so you could be down to score a last minute winner without knowing it, but in watching it you get paraniod and change things therefore changing the outcome and possibly not winning the match

You could be doing this, ie your changes on highlights mode are hampering you

That doesnt make sense. What about bringing on a sub? Does the game know Im going to bring on said substitute at said time?

HOLY **** BALLS THE COMPUTER CAN READ MY MIND! Its ok, Ill just plug the controller into player port 2 and he wont know what hit him. (metal gear solid reference for the hundreds of you who dont play games :confused:)

Seriously though, hows it work? Does it assign a placeholder, so player in X position will score no matter who the player is?

Ive read it works out the game before it starts and what you see are highlights, then if you make any changes it recalculates the rest of the match

Makes sense. Couldnt calculate it on the go as that would just be crazy complicated with too many possibles.

Ive read it works out the game before it starts and what you see are highlights, then if you make any changes it recalculates the rest of the match

Correct, the match is calculated before kickoff and you see highlights of what has been calculated. When you or the AI make a change the match is recalculated from that point on and you are again shown the highlights.

Correct, the match is calculated before kickoff and you see highlights of what has been calculated. When you or the AI make a change the match is recalculated from that point on and you are again shown the highlights.

Ok. I see. So it is pretty much still real time then. In a sense that we the managers can still affect the outcome, but if we leave the match to play out from the start to finish (without changing a thing) we will see what was originally calculated?...

Archived