Starting out my career, advice needed, please

gooner83

Ok am starting out on my very first journeyman career and have a couple of questions.

1. With the new add/remove leagues should i refrain from loading up the 'bigger' nations and just load up more of the 'smaller' nations until i get offered a job?

2. Do people apply for there first job in the job section, or do you wait for a club to approach you?

3. Any other advice for me would be very much appreciated.

Thanks,

Ben

Hey Ben. It is merely my opinion and in no way am I right or wrong, but I will load a lot of leagues, down as far as they will go as this increases management opportunities. Also, from reading other threads they manage all over the world. I recommend you read the thread by DanielGear as he has now managed in 6 different countries already.

Got my first job :thup: Pors in the Norwegian Second Division Group 3 took the plunge and hired me as there new manager. With a media prediction of 3rd i was very surprised to find myself in 13th position with only 14 teams in the league!! So i have wrote off this season as half the season has already been played and have set myself the target of finishing as high up as possible and then rebuilding for the new season. Winning the first game 3-0 gave the whole club a huge boost and i am now 2 points off safety. As the saying goes, the only way is up :lol:

Archived