Uwe Rösler

My guess it's because he represented East Germany internationally. Maybe some one copied it into his nationality by mistake or maybe you can't have represented a nation other then the one set as your nationality in the database.

Good point - although you should obviously be able to have german nationality having played for east germany as an international, it would make sense that SI would have missed something like that, because there can't be that many ex-players in the game that have represented east / west germany, but NOT the combined germany's (which I assume your cap record would be rolled onto?)

My guess it's because he represented East Germany internationally. Maybe some one copied it into his nationality by mistake or maybe you can't have represented a nation other then the one set as your nationality in the database.

I think this is true, I thought it was odd when I noticed it but it seems to be deliberate.

He's played six times for East Germany.

Archived