Scouting youngsters

hi all

I would just like to discuss how you guys scout for your young talent and how will you decide if you will sign this youngster or not

Particular for clubs that do not have a big infrastructure as I am increasingly struggling to by decent players without breaking the bank ,

with out using external programs.

Johan Cruijff = Legend

For me, the best way to find young players is to pester the board for more scouts. In my Forest save I've gone from being allowed 6 to 10 then to 15 and then to 19. That's all in the space of one year. I'll then set my scouts to go and look for players between the ages of 15 and 18. If they find someone who looks decent and is cheap I'll sign them. I'll always look to see if there can be a profit to be made as well. The best place I've been recommended so far was INF Clarefontaine in France. My scouts recommended two players from there and on further inspection I went and signed another four players on top of the two that were recommended. Since these players have joined me, they've all got the chance to be better or equal to what I have.

Archived