European Qualification

At what point in the game are you now?

As SwaRFeGa says what is the in game date?

If the season hasn't finished you may have to wait until it ends for the place to be confirmed - Is the Europa League final still to be played? English team in the final?

If the season has finished then you can check England > Season Summary for the European qualifiers - You won't be included in the draws until the round you are due to start.

Sounds like the season's summary hasn't been published. Although, I think you should have received a short news item confirming your Europa League qualification as soon as you reached enough points to qualify

Similarly, I finished 6th in the league and qualified for the Europa League. But in the league rules it said I would enter at the 4th qualifying round stage, and arranged my fixtures accordingly. Instead, I entered at the 3rd qualifying round stage and it messed up my pre-season fixtures

Who were in the FA Cup final? Unless those teams were higher than you in the final league standings, I think you'll miss out on the Europa League.

Chelsea qualified because they won the League Cup, if a team got their place through the FA Cup, only 5th in the league will qualify.

Who were in the FA Cup final? Unless those teams were higher than you in the final league standings, I think you'll miss out on the Europa League.

Chelsea qualified because they won the League Cup, if a team got their place through the FA Cup, only 5th in the league will qualify.

Il check but this must be why. I am now in feb second season.

IRL Liverpool finished 6th last season but missed out because Birmingham won the league cup and Stoke were FA Cup runners up, so they took those spaces. The previous year Liverpool finished 7th and qualified through their league position because cups were won by teams above them in the league.

You were just unlucky this time.

Archived