two things

one is i said a addidas predator vs adipure match, what was that?

second, I keep selecting my back up tactic before the match, the tactics screen changes to it (4-1-2-1-2) then when i select the team is chooses hargreaves as ST, then when i go into the match it's reverted to my main tactic 4-2-3-1, i have to change again in the team talk moments.

is this logged, common?

no idea what the first bit is all about

but the 2nd is easy. You have a tactic set as your starting tactic (4-2-3-1), before the game you are clicking the 2nd tactic and then setting your line up and pressing continue to match. The problem is you have not set the 2nd tactic as your starting tactic so it starts with the other one.

To fix, just click the 2nd one and make it the starting tactic.

Easy :)

i see, I thought "starting tactic" meant it becomes your squads dominant tactic in the "ethos" sense of things (much like barca is 4-3-3) sometimes 3-4-3, it's literally "starter" for each match, i see

re 1st point, when the game was processing matches that had been played I noticed a game

addidas predator 8 - 1 addidas adipure, i thought it was weirD?

i see, I thought "starting tactic" meant it becomes your squads dominant tactic in the "ethos" sense of things (much like barca is 4-3-3) sometimes 3-4-3, it's literally "starter" for each match, i see

re 1st point, when the game was processing matches that had been played I noticed a game

addidas predator 8 - 1 addidas adipure, i thought it was weirD?

Archived