What doesn't mean these shouts?

Hi,

sorry for my english

i had made a similar question in another topic but whit other principal question (if you have to delete a topic, delete the other one)

so i repeat here the question to give it right space

What effect produce "Run at defence" and "Play through Defence"?

the problem is that if these means what i think there is a bug because the pc consider them in contrast and don't permit to select them togheter

for me:

"Play through Defence" : start the action whit ball on the ground ("ball on the ground" is part of the transalate that we have in the italian version of the game) from defence whitout launch

"Run at Defence": offensive player come back to cover when the opponents attack

what can you say to me?

can i have an answer by an official admin please?

thank you

Play Through Defence would be getting passes through the defence to set up goalscoring abilities in my opinion.

Run at Defence would be an attacking player for my team, running at the defence and causes problems for them.

The probable reason why they can't be used together, is because if click run at defence and play through defence, you're kind of telling your attackers you want them to pass the ball but not pass the ball which obviously is cancelling out each other.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh so this is the problem

Run at defence doesn't referred to my defence but to the opponent defence

this change everything

so this mean that my players makes a run whitout the ball forward attaccking the opponent difence and so it is obviously in contrast whit the other shout that produce a run back to the player who have to ball to play whit him.

so we have an error in the traduction

for real is not an error, but that expression is used referred to own difense in italy and to call a cover (come back to mark)

in fact i can't understood why it is in the shout "Attacking"

now is all clear

thank you

but i have now a suggestion of a new shout or of a new istruction in the tactial editor

"come back to cover immediately when we lost the ball" for offensive player (positions like Snejider, Robben, Mario Gomez)

bye bye

Archived