Injuries in Training

I recently have gone on a frenzy looking for guides on training, as I've realized that I don't really know how to train my team. I feel I have a better understanding now about all the different aspects that influence a training score. So I start a new save and try to implement my 'strategy'. Barring any catastrophes, I only set up the defenders and goalkeepers. I save my game, and sim forward planning on starting the week over again. Good thing too, because 5 defenders are hurt for over 4 weeks.

I wanna be clear. I'm not blaming the game. Just how I train.

I've started a lower league Ukraine side in January. If I'm correct, the season doesn't start til at least 4 months from now. I figure that fitness doesn't matter quite yet, as long as it's not too low. The challenge is for me to improve players with half ass facilities, coaches, and players. The workload for the players in my strategy has been 1 "high" or "intense" category. 3 "medium" or more. The rest are light. Clearly this isn't working. Which brings me to my questions:

1. Should I focus on just 1 category, and have everything else be light until it improves?

2. Anything I should know?

3. How would I change this 'idea' for youth?

4. What about goalkeepers?

I also don't want to download training. I just feel that takes the fun away from the game, and isn't for my team.

I realize it's a lot harder at the lower levels, but that's what I like.

Apologies if I haven't been clear.

Thx for any help. I'm sure to bring up other questions later!

Archived