Has the 'ultimatum' option been removed for fm12?

The closest thing I've seen to it in the last 2 versions has been after several years at a club a new board interaction appears after an initial refusal from them that says something like 'if this request isn't granted I don't think I can continue in my job'. I assume this is the closest to a replacement for 'issue ultimatum' we have now.

Edit...it still seems to have the same effect every time as ultimatum did as well as whenever I've tried it I've been met with the response 'maybe it would be best if you left the club then', at least there is the option to back down now though rather than the previous insta-sacking that used to happen.

I have to say I liked the ultimatum option. Sometimes I just want to leave & make a gesture; generally speaking because the club won't back me in the tranfer market, or improve the wageroll budget. Right now, the board turns you down, asks you what else you want to discuss & the 'Transfer', 'Wageroll' options are blanked out from then on.

Give us back the ultimatum!

I have to say I liked the ultimatum option. Sometimes I just want to leave & make a gesture; generally speaking because the club won't back me in the tranfer market, or improve the wageroll budget. Right now, the board turns you down, asks you what else you want to discuss & the 'Transfer', 'Wageroll' options are blanked out from then on.

Give us back the ultimatum!

Exactly why I want it! No option after making the club 10 million and repeatedly being turned down for transfer budget increases.

Archived