Stadium

What are the requirements to be able to ask you board to build or expand your stadium?

My stadium only have a capacity of 5000, which is no way near enough.

I have around 8 mil pounds, and the stadium is full every match day.

Thank you

Are you selling out or close to selling out your stadium every game?

It all depends really. Money is a factor and £8m won't be enough. It also depends on the council. I guess you can only wait until the option becomes available in the board interaction thing. Have you actually asked or checked that you can ask?

What team are you?

Playing as Fulham after getting messages all season about the club may need to sell players and were in financial trouble (despite making a profit each month and having £15m in the bank), the club expanded the ground after the 1st season without me even mentioning it..........

What are the requirements to be able to ask you board to build or expand your stadium?

My stadium only have a capacity of 5000, which is no way near enough.

I have around 8 mil pounds, and the stadium is full every match day.

Thank you

£8mil is nowhere near enough as i remember the emirates cost £360mill

In my FM2011 save, my stadium at Newcastle Town held only 4050 and the board had made it all seated in the previous close season. We didn't have a lot of money in the bank, only about a quarter of a millions thanks to a player sale the previous summer. We were having a very good season in League Two and as we chased down promotion we began getting a couple of sell outs. I asked the board for a new stadium but they turned my request down, saying we didn't need one.

Then in the next close season they went ahead and announced that one would be built, costing £4,400,000 and expected to seat 6867.

There are no hard and fast criteria it seems.

Archived