Loans without a fee?

Currently playing as Bristol Rovers in the Championship and am having trouble getting players on loan from other clubs without having to pay a fee or the players full wages.

In my two previous seasons in league one and two I've had no problem getting players to the club on loan.

Does anyone experience the same issues? or know why it's happening?

Cant even get players from my parent club on loan either. ffs this game annoys me sometimes.

Currently playing as Bristol Rovers in the Championship and am having trouble getting players on loan from other clubs without having to pay a fee or the players full wages.

In my two previous seasons in league one and two I've had no problem getting players to the club on loan.

Does anyone experience the same issues? or know why it's happening?

Cant even get players from my parent club on loan either. ffs this game annoys me sometimes.

I experienced the exact same problem this season. I am playing as Brentford and had no problem getting players on loan from clubs like Man Utd and Arsenal etc when I was in League 1 for no fee and most of the time 0% wages too. Now that I am in the Championship I can't seem to find a single player who doesn't require a fee and all expect 100% of wages to be paid.

I have also found that players were very happy to join my club on loan when I was in League 1 but players of the same level now have no intention of joining me in the Championship, I found this quite strange.

If thats the case I hate real life. :(

I've spent my whole wage budget thinking I would be able to pick up 4 players on loan to fill key positions.

Guess i'm screwed for this season.

i did the exact same then realised dame they changed it :mad:

Yeah I do kind of prefer that it's harder. My original plan was to bring in like 8 players from Prem teams on loan and I suppsoe that would have been a bit unrealistic and would have made things much easier for me.

In a way I'm kind of glad as I have managed to find a few good players who I was able to sign, the Championship is still very challenging though - having just been promoted I'm currently sitting just outside the relegation zone after 6 games.

Archived