Too many boxes on the player screen, how to get rid?

I downloaded the demo and was very disapointed, the ammount of boxes displaying contract/stats etc on the attribute screen was overwhelming. Is there a way to get rid of the added boxes.

Also, one of the worst parts of 11 over rides into 12, the whole senior squad/club info problem. When you click a club you just want to see the list of players surely.

Any help would be great before i buy it.

I downloaded the demo and was very disapointed, the ammount of boxes displaying contract/stats etc on the attribute screen was overwhelming. Is there a way to get rid of the added boxes.

Also, one of the worst parts of 11 over rides into 12, the whole senior squad/club info problem. When you click a club you just want to see the list of players surely.

Any help would be great before i buy it.

You have a drop down menu where you can select "senior squad/reserve squad/under 18s" - this takes you direct to the player list.

As for information boxes, I think you can also just hide some can't you? Again from drop-down boxes. I'm not totally sure about that one though.

EDIT: Yes sorry, you mean players at any club in general. I don't know :(

Not possible i think.

But it would be great to be able to rearrange these boxes (cancel some, changing the size of some others, to be able to choose freely what information to show as some boxes have limited choices).

I had to go back to the player stats page by default, cuz too much info as stated daveleak

Not possible i think.

But it would be great to be able to rearrange these boxes (cancel some, changing the size of some others, to be able to choose freely what information to show as some boxes have limited choices).

I had to go back to the player stats page by default, cuz too much info as stated daveleak

Yes! I was surprised that I could not do this. For me the profile consists of too much info and I could not get used to it. If we could rearrange, size etc it would be great.

Archived