Why is van persie underrated in the game

It's more important how he plays than the scout rating. He scored in 75 percent of his matches under AI management on every save I have played. Not really sure why the scouts would rate him worse than Ba and Sow though.

i think its to do with his injurie he hasa 3 star rating the other 2 have 3 and a half hes now transfer listed i will sign him, will he get his old level of ablity back also just there he was named in the euro 2012 dream team and on another note france beat ireland in the final

There does seem to be a bit of an issue with RVP, he always picks up bad injuries and in FM12 players with bad injuries suffer from a bigger attribute drop than they did in FM11, if he has missed 4/5 months of the season he is going to have taken a big dip and prob wont look as good as he should do, i have no idea if he improves a lot tho when he gets fit again.

There does seem to be a bit of an issue with RVP, he always picks up bad injuries and in FM12 players with bad injuries suffer from a bigger attribute drop than they did in FM11, if he has missed 4/5 months of the season he is going to have taken a big dip and prob wont look as good as he should do, i have no idea if he improves a lot tho when he gets fit again.

I just signed him on loan my assitant tony coton who has 20 for judging rates him 3 and half stars rather than 3 like my scout did.

I thought the scouted reports where based on the other players in the same position in the team, rather than the player himself.

Eg - If you had 3 of the best strikers in the world, all 5 star, and you scouted RVP, or Rooney etc, would they be like 4/5 stars because they are this in game anyways, or would they be like a 2/3 star because you've got better players in that position?

I thought the scouted reports where based on the other players in the same position in the team, rather than the player himself.

Eg - If you had 3 of the best strikers in the world, all 5 star, and you scouted RVP, or Rooney etc, would they be like 4/5 stars because they are this in game anyways, or would they be like a 2/3 star because you've got better players in that position?

yea i know but thats what i mean surely van persie should be rated higher than ba and sow hes rated better than sow now that i signed him

Archived