Create Two different squads with different Tactics

I want to create two different squads for my whole team with different players and tactics. Reason for this is that I want my main squad to be first-choice players for league games and my second squad to comprise of substitutes and reserves for my cup + friendly games. It is possible in FM 2012?

Yes. If you look above the pitch on tactics screen, you will see the team selection option. You can switch between different starting 11s there. So you can have your first choice and second choice saved there. You can also switch tactics quickly by the tactic selector on the left hand side.

Yes. If you look above the pitch on tactics screen, you will see the team selection option. You can switch between different starting 11s there. So you can have your first choice and second choice saved there. You can also switch tactics quickly by the tactic selector on the left hand side.

Thanks so much. :)

I am new to this game and still exploring all the options.

Thanks so much. :)

I am new to this game and still exploring all the options.

No worries, I have been playing this series since it was CM in 97/98 and I had to ask the same question. Couldn't find the option to switch selections either, relied on it so much in last couple versions.

Archived