6 players.....6 positions....1 very common problem

The players are lukasz fabianski, sebastien squillaci, andre santos, tomas rosicky, andrey arshavin and marouane chakakh, and i cant sell none. i offered them out but clubs-in the case of rosicky, chamakh and arshavin- said they couldnt match the wages, even though these players were available for less than £1million each!

one club could have those three players for £3million!!! the little cost of transfer would have more than made up for the wages.

Anyway i thought i would try something, so i went into the editor and put all the above players on £2,000 a week...guess what? nothing! arshavin, rosicky and chamakh were available for £350,000 or less this time, £2,000 a week wages and still nothing!

5 seasons ive played so far on this otherwise outstanding game(fm12) and where i couldnt sell players, rosicky retired at my club, arshavin left on a free, as did fabianski, squillaci and santos.

i know loads disagree but in my opinion it is really difficult to sell players.

that aside, fm12 is the best in the series by far for me.

People cant afford the wages due to wage limitation. It doesn't matter how much you offer them out for, if they dont have enough in the wage department then they will not be able to sign them. Just like if you where allowed 100k for wages and Ronaldo wanted 250k a week, doesn't matter how much you agreed a price, you will never be able to sign him.

Can i ask if you used them at all? In my save Arshavin had best average rating in the league for 11/12 & 12/13, chamakh was a good backup for v persie and was worth 12m after 11/12 season. Both of which attracted a lot of interest. Santos was my 3rd choice left back and requested a transfer at the end of the first season as did fabianski who i actually sold for 2.8m with ease. Squillaci spent 2 years in reserves before leaving on a free.

Edit: forgot about rosicky, was useful for first season until xmas when i got adam johnson for 4m and cant remember what happened 2 him lol

People cant afford the wages due to wage limitation. It doesn't matter how much you offer them out for, if they dont have enough in the wage department then they will not be able to sign them. Just like if you where allowed 100k for wages and Ronaldo wanted 250k a week, doesn't matter how much you agreed a price, you will never be able to sign him.

As i said in my post, i even edited their wages so they were on 2 thousand pounds a week!

As i said in my post, i even edited their wages so they were on 2 thousand pounds a week!

Editting their wage doesn't matter - they will still have teh same wage demands they had before, even though you've made them on £2k a week. If you tried to renegotiate their contracts after setting them at £2k they wouldn't suddenly accept £3k, they'd expect tens of thousands as before, ebcause of their reputation, reputation of club, club wage structure, CA/PA etc.

Archived