Feeder clubs

Do the players have to stay for the exact number of days in a country to gain a wp?

It's not to gain a work permit, it's to gain second nationality in that country, therefore bypassing the need for a work permit altogether - england is noturious for requiring a longer amount of days to become a second national than other countries you see

It's not to gain a work permit, it's to gain second nationality in that country, therefore bypassing the need for a work permit altogether - england is noturious for requiring a longer amount of days to become a second national than other countries you see

Yep I realise that it's to gain a second Nationality but does the player have to stay in the country for the exact amount of time or is there some leeway involved? Over two years seems like such a long time to not be able to train or play a player.

Yep I realise that it's to gain a second Nationality but does the player have to stay in the country for the exact amount of time or is there some leeway involved?

No it's the exact amount of time. You'll see a news article when the number of days is complete saying they have now gained a second nationality with <such-and-such country> at which point he'll be able to play for you

What I ahve awlays wondered about this is, if i sign a youngster say 16,17 years old, but he has good potential for my first team, but not jsut yet. If I send him out on loan will he still count as a "home grown" player once he turns 21, well once he has had 3 years training. And if so will that be home grown at club or in nationa?

What I ahve awlays wondered about this is, if i sign a youngster say 16,17 years old, but he has good potential for my first team, but not jsut yet. If I send him out on loan will he still count as a "home grown" player once he turns 21, well once he has had 3 years training. And if so will that be home grown at club or in nationa?

He will become "HG at Club" if signed up to (and including) his 18th birthday. (unless it has changed recently)

He will become "HG at Club" if signed up to (and including) his 18th birthday. (unless it has changed recently)

Okay thank you for letting me know, I just signed two youngster from england for Malaga but currently they are no way near gopod enough to live up to hulk and Jovetic so will have to do some waiting. But atleast if they get HG status then within a few years they will be in my european squad.

Also one has a great name "Teddy Dodo" wonderful.

Yep I realise that it's to gain a second Nationality but does the player have to stay in the country for the exact amount of time or is there some leeway involved? Over two years seems like such a long time to not be able to train or play a player.

No, having spent the season on loan he returns to your club, but the time spent at your club that year is "magically" added the total of days spent at the feeder. (again, unless it has changed recently)

I have often taken the opportunity to get a short burst of tutoring and training into my WP seekers in the off season, sending them back to the feeder as late as possible before the next season starts.

Archived