How to fin your serial number on Steam for FM2012??

• SI Staff

If you bought on Steam I don't think you get or need a product code. The game will be linked to your Steam account.

Even if you get a new computer you just need to download Steam and log in with your details and all your games should be there.

There isn't any need for a product code.

You don't get a download code for the Steam purchase, I didn't anyway. It should just download automatically if you've brought it from Steam. Do you have any downloads happening on Steam now? When you click on Steam, it will say how many items are downloading at the bottom in the centre. If it isn't then go to your games library and Football Manager 2012 should be there. Right click it and I think you should be able to start the download.

Well for now nobody helped me so I have to push mine problem to Sega support of mine country, I don't have any disc. Steam doesn't send any, they never did. And it is not crashing when I load the game up, it's crashing mostly during the game, but yeah I see I will have to call them, because it is impossible to fix it via e-mails...

There is no key for anyone who bought the game from Steam directly. If it's crashing during the game, then something on your laptop will be causing it to crash. All I can say is follow what Aim_Less & FrazT have said in your other thread. But as you seem to have done that, I don't know how else to help you, sorry.

Edit: There was a thread in the GD a few days ago explaining how to fix something with the game. But I think that was to do with the game not loading. I'll have a look to see if I can find it.

Archived