Cristiano Ronaldo

I have just started a game as Real Madrid, Benzema and Higuain got injuries so i moved Ronaldo up front, i play 4-2-3-1 with Ronaldo as a poacher, these are his season stats so far, his last five games are the ones hes been up front.

Has anyone had stats like this before? I know its early in the season but i haven't seen this kind of goal scoring before.

Screenshot: http://imageshack.us/f/638/cristianoronaldoovervie.png/

With the right formation, i can see how it would happen in FM. His pace, strength, finishing and composure are just immense! Obviously it's slightly un-realistic, even for him - but that might die down as the season progresses?? Still, even then he's scored half a seasons goals already!

Well done. He scores a goal/game for me from AML position, but this is out of space.

I think this is an exellant example of how poor the defensive ME really is. All you need to do is to have him on run with ball often and on a good day he can score 10 goals imo..

I have hulk doing a similar thing upfront in my Bayern save. Got so many hat tricks in the season I lost count and destroyed every record for goals by a long shot.

Im hoping his form will become a bit more normal in my next season, winning by 30 points because of one man scoring non stop just isnt that fun.

With the right formation, i can see how it would happen in FM. His pace, strength, finishing and composure are just immense! Obviously it's slightly un-realistic, even for him - but that might die down as the season progresses?? Still, even then he's scored half a seasons goals already!

A seasons worth in my team.

Had this with Messi on my first save on FM12. He ended the the first 2 seasons with 85 goals and I won the treble both seasons so decided to bin it off because it was too easy and Messi getting that many goals as good as he is, is a bit unrealistic.

i tried to do the same thing but i didn't have much success,messi however is killer for barcelona they play him as an AMR and he still scores an hat trick a game,he actually scored 7 goals in a game once,barcelona is winning 3-0 to 7-0 against above average teams because he scores a ton of goals(they won 7-0 against valencia), i think he has 25+ goals on 13 games ,i wouldnt be surprised if he ended the season nearing a 100 goals,

ronaldo is winning me a ton of games too by assisting or scoring a lonely goal which is what am winning games with most of the times :lol: i would be doomed if casilhas didn't suffered a single goal for the first 10 la liga games, am still trying to figure if i play him as an inside forward or a winger

But Real Madrid only beat Tottenham,the rest were all Barcelona, Real Madrid also got spanked..

Any team in the world gets spanked by Barcelona.

Thats because they met before the final, if they hadn't of met before the final both would have spanked every team until the final and will do the same thing this year.

That screen shot should be shown to anyone who says you cannot get target men to play well in FM and pace is the only thing that matter!!

But that's Peter Crouch, who has a very good touch for a big man. Most target men don't have technical attributes as high as he does.

That screen shot should be shown to anyone who says you cannot get target men to play well in FM and pace is the only thing that matter!!

Or that someone with Jumping 20 is a massive threat from corners.

Thats first you think of when you see this picture? Strikers score too many goals in FM, thats what i see in this picture. If P. Crouch can score 43 goals, i dont wanna know how many goals can score some better striker.

In real life only time Crouch scored more then 20 goals in league was in Liverpool, but in 3 seasons. :) :)

This year he is on 4 goals in all competitions. Will see how close he would bet to 40 goals, at the end of the season. THis game is shame for word "challenge".

i need to make a new tactic after seeing these screen shots... i have suarez and neymar not putting up anything near this kind of production.

My Mate bought Neymar for his Arsenal team (2013 season) and hes easy 30 goals a season in EPL and CL. (I think hes been about 50 in all comps) Neymar is a beast on FM.

My Mate bought Neymar for his Arsenal team (2013 season) and hes easy 30 goals a season in EPL and CL. (I think hes been about 50 in all comps) Neymar is a beast on FM.

i have no complaints. his avg rating is like 7.5 or 7.6 and he plays great. but i'm not getting 40-50 goals out of anyone.

37 goals, 44 assists? he'll give me like 18 goals, 20 assists.

I use Ganso and Neymar upfront in my Santos save, they both get over 50 goals a season easily.

Fernando Llorente scored 56 goals in 50 matches for me last season and 53 in 50 the season before you do not need too much pace if you use a target man correctly. Strikers do score too many goals as I said Llorente hit 50 plus and his strike partner Aguero scored 41. 90 goals from two players in one season is crazy.

Fernando Llorente scored 56 goals in 50 matches for me last season and 53 in 50 the season before you do not need too much pace if you use a target man correctly. Strikers do score too many goals as I said Llorente hit 50 plus and his strike partner Aguero scored 41. 90 goals from two players in one season is crazy.

That was my only point, anyone who says target men are not effective because they are not quick need to look at how they use said target man, im not disputing strikers can score too many goals tho.

That was my only point, anyone who says target men are not effective because they are not quick need to look at how they use said target man, im not disputing strikers can score too many goals tho.

Couldn't agree more with the right settings even slower players can score loads of goals especially if they are paired with a quick and creative strike partner. I did find that Llorente did not score that many headers which didn't seem right.

Archived