Manager Attributes - how do they benefit a player?

Hi - I would really appreciate some help to understand what value "manager attributes" have? I play against another player for money and have found out that by him constantly doing press conferences, his attribute bar is 100% full, where mine (where my Assistant Manager handles all that) is 50% full.

My question is, what if any advantage does this give the player I am playing against?

Kind regards,

Lobatino the II

I don't think the bars make any difference; however, if you leave press conferences to your assistant he might say things that upset your players.

Funny, I've read that several times, but never experienced it myself. Not even with a crappy, low attribute ass. man.

Once, though, my ass. man. did upset me at a press conference. He took the credit for what my club had achieved. Naturally I had to fire him immidiately.

Funny, I've read that several times, but never experienced it myself. Not even with a crappy, low attribute ass. man.

Once, though, my ass. man. did upset me at a press conference. He took the credit for what my club had achieved. Naturally I had to fire him immidiately.

That's harsh Harry. Get back to hospital/court and leave Joe Jordan to do his job :p

That's harsh Harry. Get back to hospital/court and leave Joe Jordan to do his job :p

Lol. If only my ass. man. had taken charge of anything but the press conferences I could understand him. But I'm the one managing all the games so I want the credit - big ego here :-)

Archived