Trying to Sign Tevez for Blackburn - Please Help

Hi All,

I'm in my second season with Balckburn Rovers and after a bit of wheeling and dealing we have a good team, top of the league and are currently in the jan transfer window.

Tevez is listed for 3.7 mill!! I tried signing him all summer, but everytime I had an offer accepted the agent said Tevez was not interested in talking to my club.

But now he is interested, but everytime I have an offer accepted, the agent now says he won't talk to me beacuse previous talks have broken down. I have never been able to offer a contract!!

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Adam

Ive declared interested, tevez comes back saying he would consider balckburn, but still the same thing happens when i make an offer...

I'll give it until the summer, for some reason no other team is interested in him....

Some crazy things are happening - essien, tevez, pazzini, cavini, di maria all listed. Even Ronaldo was listed at one point and went to chelsea..

Is this happening in other peoples games?

Yeah, once you've had once chance of negotiating with a player and you or he break off negotiations, you have to wait before you get another chance. Keep an eye on it and don't make any more offers yet. SI changed it for FM11 because in FM10 you could offer a contract, then cancel it and start negotiations again and manage to get them for less wages.

Archived