Suggested line up - not really their suggested line up?

Hi all,

I wanted to test out something, my assistant manager kept putting in Dzeko on my lone atk spot when i ask him for a surgested line up... And when i try to holiday pass the same match, with the same coach in charge of the team, he uses another striker instead... Is he playing me, or is this a minor bug in the game? If he surgests a lineup, it should be the lineup that he would use in a game..... should it not?

It depend on the game you play against, it is not always the same every match.

Oh and by the way, its spelt suggested ;)

I'd suggest you read what he actually wrote!

I agree with the OP however, the AssMan has always been next to useless. You would have thought SI would have improved him by now. :(

How long between when you asked him and the next match? They do seem to take fitness into account so if you asked him directly after a match he may choose Dzeko as the best fitness at that time whereas at the start of the next match other players may be back in contention.

How long between when you asked him and the next match? They do seem to take fitness into account so if you asked him directly after a match he may choose Dzeko as the best fitness at that time whereas at the start of the next match other players may be back in contention.

He said the same match. I'm assuming for test purposes he saved before the game, so that he could load up again and try it out.

This does seem rather silly and I totally agree with the Ass Man being pretty crap in that respect.

Archived