Three questions.....

I have searched the web and this forum for answers, but couldnt find them anywhere.....

1) How does the tax work. Suddenly my team is paying a lot in taxes, and we only had a major income last year from an inprobable euro cup run. I read somewhere thats how it works, so that next season my tax will be down to normal.

2) What does it take to improve youth recruitment? And can my Stenhousemuir achieve the same level as fx Rangers or Arsenal?

3) Who do I get a larger fanbase. Buliding stadium, winning games, promotion, player rep, club rep? And can I follow the progress somewhere?

I have searched the web and this forum for answers, but couldnt find them anywhere.....

1) How does the tax work. Suddenly my team is paying a lot in taxes, and we only had a major income last year from an inprobable euro cup run. I read somewhere thats how it works, so that next season my tax will be down to normal.

2) What does it take to improve youth recruitment? And can my Stenhousemuir achieve the same level as fx Rangers or Arsenal?

3) Who do I get a larger fanbase. Buliding stadium, winning games, promotion, player rep, club rep? And can I follow the progress somewhere?

1) The more money you earn, the more tax you pay. So yes, due to you being in the Euro Cup, you would pay more tax because of more earnings. If you aren't in Europe next season, it should go down abit because your earnings will.

2) Ask the board in the interactions. Keep pestering them, every time you can ask them. Other than that, as you gain more money and improve, the board are more likely to improve your facilities.

3) Linked to 2 in a certain way. If you improve your team and become successful(winning games, cups etc etc), eventually you may get more fans and money which may persuade the board to improve your facilties.

1) The more money you earn, the more tax you pay. So yes, due to you being in the Euro Cup, you would pay more tax because of more earnings. If you aren't in Europe next season, it should go down abit because your earnings will. I know that if I make more money I will pay more in taxes (although in real life it could be nice if they didnt do that :-). But do my taxes get paid the year after, cause my taxes the year I had the Euro Cup run was quite normal?

2) Ask the board in the interactions. Keep pestering them, every time you can ask them. Other than that, as you gain more money and improve, the board are more likely to improve your facilities. Can I get the same level as Arsenal/Chelsea/Barcelona, etc?

3) Linked to 2 in a certain way. If you improve your team and become successful(winning games, cups etc etc), eventually you may get more fans and money which may persuade the board to improve your facilties. Can I follow the progress somewhere and does something help more than other?

Archived