Financial question

I am playing in English League 2 and my club finances are negative ( about 700K). :thdn:

Does anyone knows if am i going to be in Administration or am i going to be punished with 10 points deduction? In which amount of money is this going to happen?:confused:

Thanks

It depends on when you are in the red. If you are in the red after having sold all the season tickets, this means the club is bleeding money. If you are in the red in May, this is normal since the club will recieve most of its income in one big chunk pre-season. Very few clubs run with a profit month to month.

I am playing in English League 2 and my club finances are negative ( about 700K). :thdn:

Does anyone knows if am i going to be in Administration or am i going to be punished with 10 points deduction? In which amount of money is this going to happen?:confused:

Thanks

What is your financial status in your club information screen? It will normally say Insecure, Okay, Bankrupt, etc.

This is a good indicator. You should also get plenty of warning through news items, saying you are in financial trouble and may have to offload players. £700k in the red isn't much to be worried about, but it may get worse as the season goes on.

I've taken bristol rovers from league 2 to the championship in two seasons. Ive been at or under my wage budget the whole time, finishing 1st and 2nd respectively. I'm currently £2.5 million in the red, and it would be more if the chairmen hasn't put 1.5 million in over the course of two seasons. Wonder how much longer this will continue. Maybe im now in the championship i will be able to make a profit.

Is it just me or the budgets are a lot tighter on this version?

I got promoted from the French National to the Ligue 2 with some debt (around 700k) with the same wage budget despite getting 5M from TV revenue this season and the board refused every request to increase the wage budget, surely they should take the TV revenue in consideration..

I hope they increase my budget in January.

I've taken bristol rovers from league 2 to the championship in two seasons. Ive been at or under my wage budget the whole time, finishing 1st and 2nd respectively.

You have to bear in mind even though you are under budget it still may be alot of money leaving the club. How do your wages compare to other clubs in your league. I cant't imagine you have fantastic crowds and generally when you are a lower league side its more the appearence fees and bonuses that cripple your finances.

Good job with the double promotion and good luck in the Championship.

In my Ipswich save i have a budget of £400,000pw but am only spending £160,000pw as im struggling with low attendence and no cup runs yet. This is still the 9th highest in Championship also. Having to sell players in the summer to balance the books.

Archived