Accidently not giving a team talk!

I know, totally my own fault. I press space bar to move forward through the team talk. Every now and then I accidently press it too many times. And I end up going to the match without a team talk.

I would really like to see a "Proceed to match without team talk?" warning dialog box come up. Like it does when you haven't named enough subs or something.

I know it's my fault. But I do really think that this should be a part of the game where it warns you and ask you if you want to continue anyway.

I keep on telling my assistant to give overall team talks, but normally when he's suggesting saying nothing to them, I'll take over as that always seems to offend players. However, sometimes I just click 'Ask Assistant' without looking and have to go salvage the situation when half my team is angry.

Thought you can get any coach to give the talks or is that just team advice?

That's opposition instructions you're thinking of and even then it's not necessarily every coach that can give advice on them either, I had to sack Ibrahimavic as my Ass. Man as his tactical knowledge was too low to give oppo instruction advice.

Not only liberal with the space bar, but sometimes the cursor is accidentally over the continue button. Being on a laptop and the track pad just below it, sometimes I tip the track pad and that hits the "continue" button.

Not only liberal with the space bar, but sometimes the cursor is accidentally over the continue button. Being on a laptop and the track pad just below it, sometimes I tip the track pad and that hits the "continue" button.

I took off the tap function because it kept messing up my FM game, dragging players out of position and pressing continue by accident!

Archived