German bundesliga cash

so ive started a new game with dortmund and was just wondering if anyone knew how the tv cash/sponsorship money works at end of season? can you make serious money with this league and do clubs make their own tv deals? if so how much can i expect with dortmund.

Clubs can't make their own tv deals. Even the top clubs receive an amount of tv money that is lower than a English mid-table club. If you want to make money with a German club you have to qualify for the Champions League each season and also developing and selling youngsters. The only rich club in Germany is Bayern.

Clubs can't make their own tv deals. Even the top clubs receive an amount of tv money that is lower than a English mid-table club. If you want to make money with a German club you have to qualify for the Champions League each season and also developing and selling youngsters. The only rich club in Germany is Bayern.

this is what i feared even with gates of 80k ill have to keep an eye on wage bill etc?

Im in Germany at the moment and got promoted, just finished my first season in the top flight and made a tiny profit every month but 1, then got 16m at the end, I think the wages are lower in Germany as it is the 3rd or 4th league behind England, Spain and maybe Italy, so you can do well on a lower budget and dont need the 40 million or so you get in the prem, you just might struggle to get world class players but then thats realistic

Archived