Game speed what do the stars mean and what is considered playable?

I'm thinking of playing as a LLM so want to load as many players as possible, my system is ok but I'm trying to work out what the difference is in game speed from 5 stars to 1 star.

I don't want to get into a save and realise it's too slow and so and have to start again.

So far I can get around 46,000 players and have 3 stars lit but I have no idea of how long this will take in between matches.

I know this differs vastly per pc but is there a guideline as to what is considered "playable" and what isn't ?

I've tried looking for other posts but can't seem to see anything, welcome any help

Not sure on the difference, but I always load every league in the world (top division only, view only) except the league I start in (playable, all divisions)

This gives me 3 stars, and it is exactly the same speed as 5 stars..

I have to do this, as SI have never fixed the player history (leagues) from showing on their profile from leagues which are not loaded.

I don't really take notice myself. Mine says a limit of 75000 players but I use 90000 and it always says half star spped rating even though its the same speed as if i was using 20000 players loaded. Also no noticeable reduce in speed when 15-20 years in to a game.

What speed is playable ... I reckon is very much up to the individual. I got a very capable computer, but I also play with the largest database and all european leagues + Brazil and Argentina, and I have 1 star for speed. Suits me fine, others may find it way too slow for their liking.

I have to do this, as SI have never fixed the player history (leagues) from showing on their profile from leagues which are not loaded.

Has this been fixed on FM12? Seems like it should be now we can freely add/remove leagues. If not, maybe I'm not understanding what your fully meaning. Let me know as I may have to do the same as you.

Has this been fixed on FM12? Seems like it should be now we can freely add/remove leagues. If not, maybe I'm not understanding what your fully meaning. Let me know as I may have to do the same as you.

Its still not been fixed, the leagues still disappear from a players history like in the last few Fm's.

Archived