This Manager Worried About The Pending January Transfer Window

Hi. On my save I am approaching the January transfer window. I have got a highly rated 18 year old that several Clubs want. The highest being Leeds I believe. Now talking about the game with a workmate, I really fear that once that window opens, my teams morale is going to plummet if I refuse a sale. This is despite the fact that most of my team are 18 – 23 years of age and are all on superb morale bar two that are very good. I am wondering if the fact that I am top of the BSP is going to even count. Any pre transfer window advice would be welcomed. Thanks.

Cheers peeps. I have done that before and upset a player. I hope in this case it works because he is a regular. Would the player interaction be worth a go in this case? I don't remember all the options avaliable as I have only used it once.

Thanks Soverntear. Contract stuff is not what I normally bother too much with. hence the panic. Should have really taken notice of what you can do with clauses when I started the save. I'll make sure I keep an eye with my DC/Captain :)

Archived