I can't apply for a job in Blue Square Bet N/S after adding the leagues?

Hi,

I started a job as Jena manager (German Third Division), and after many years I got every title with them. On my last season on Jena I removed German 2nd and 3rd divisions and added all English divisions (Blue Square Bet N/S and above).

When I resigned from Jena, I applied to some of the Blue Square Bet N/S teams. They offered me contracts but with part-time contract, which was shaded with red as the club can't allow it. The full-time option wasn't there.. So no job application was successful. I thought I have to give the game one more year till it applies all the features to the leagues I added. So, I got a job as Italy manager for two years, and was lucky to win the World Cup. Now, I can't even apply to any team in Blue Square Bet N/S. There is no button to click on, and I am sure that the team has no manager in charge.

What's the problem? Is it a bug? Or is it because my reputation is continental?

Another thing, when I apply to manage Germany, they always laugh at my application, and refuse it without consideration. I won two champion Leagues with Jena and the World Cup with Italy, and I am the second best German manager in history (in the game of course :)), and yet they laugh at my offer!!! Anyone knows Why?

Hi,

I started a job as Jena manager (German Third Division), and after many years I got every title with them. On my last season on Jena I removed German 2nd and 3rd divisions and added all English divisions (Blue Square Bet N/S and above).

When I resigned from Jena, I applied to some of the Blue Square Bet N/S teams. They offered me contracts but with part-time contract, which was shaded with red as the club can't allow it. The full-time option wasn't there.. So no job application was successful. I thought I have to give the game one more year till it applies all the features to the leagues I added. So, I got a job as Italy manager for two years, and was lucky to win the World Cup. Now, I can't even apply to any team in Blue Square Bet N/S. There is no button to click on, and I am sure that the team has no manager in charge.

What's the problem? Is it a bug? Or is it because my reputation is continental?

Another thing, when I apply to manage Germany, they always laugh at my application, and refuse it without consideration. I won two champion Leagues with Jena and the World Cup with Italy, and I am the second best German manager in history (in the game of course :)), and yet they laugh at my offer!!! Anyone knows Why?

when you say "I am sure that the team has no manager in charge" have you actually gone into the staff screen of the team to see if they have manager/care taker manager?

It's my first time I get FM on the date of release, and just because of the new brilliant feature "Career Mode". Now, I cannot use it.. Can anybody please help?

career mode? What are you talking about?

Can you post a screenshot of the staff screen of a team you are talking about and the menu that appears on the drop down when you right click the team?

It will help quite a bit.

Archived