FMH2012 psp worth buying?

Ok, so last year when I posted practically the same question I was advised against buying FMH2011.

Question is this, i'm currently playing FMH2010 still and the fact that I start with slightly out of date players doesn't bother me at all as I usually play 30 season games

and it doesnt matter that i'm starting from 2010 rather than 2012 teams because after a while it's all regens anyway. So... Is there anything in fmh 2012 that makes it

worthwhile buying or is it just another stats update?

• SI Staff

Its entirely up to every individual to decide - we haven't hidden that FMH 2012 on PSP is largely an update, there are a few new features and tweaks - you can now ask your board to increase your clubs stadium capacity and training for instance ... but there aren't huge changes in this years version at all.

Might get it just for the update but just started a new game with a french 3rd division side that will keep me busy for a few months so maybe this one won't be for me, you play the initial first few seasons so quickly I don't understand why everyone wants to have a stats update every season.

I find the most fun in starting at the very bottom and trying to win everything in every league you have in the game and the stats at the start pretty much make no difference.

• SI Staff
you have probably been asked this question a million times marc but will iPad version of 2012 will be the same as iPhone 4 ? Or will there be slight differences ?

Same as with FMHi 2011 - it'll have a specific HD skin with some enhancements and iPad only alterations, but the game itself will be the same as on the other iOS devices.

(it'll also be released as a universal game from the start this year - so no waiting for an iPad version)

Archived