FM 2011 Handheld PSP available in U.S.?

• SI Staff

Thats a policy at Amazon I believe and nothing to do with SI/SEGA - you'll find that the UK amazon won't deliver to the US, its been a source of annoyance to me generally in the past (there are lots of UK based things I'd love to get sent over to the US, I presume they do this because their 'prime' postage rate could end up with the purchase making a loss for Amazon?).

At present I'm afraid I haven't located a retail store selling FMH2012 PSP in America, I can confirm however that the iOS version of the 2012 game will be available for download through the iTunes store in the US.

Unfortunately, I am not an ipad or iphone owner. I also couldn't find a US option on the SI Football Manager Web site. I could be mistaken, and if I am please correct me. If you could make it available for download that would be helpful (assuming FM12 could be downloaded for PSP).

• SI Staff
I guess that's worth a try. It is strange that SI doesn't offer delivery (with added postal cost) or the download option Website. Seems like a waste of possible profit.

I'm afraid PSP games aren't allowed to be sold outside of Sony's PSP store system - so thats why its not a download option from us.

With regards to us actually selling and posting the game to people; I'm afraid we're developers and don't really have the facilities or time to undertake that sort of activity (posting (hopefully) thousands of games around the place would eat up a fair bit of time).

I personally live in Florida though and I will talk to people when I'm over in London next about whether there is something we can do to improve the situation in the future, normally a few stores pick the game up for import - but this year that doesn't seem to have happened yet.

Archived