Player injured AND fully fit !?

I am playing as Liverpool manager and signed the young french striker Sanogo during preseason of my first season. To my dismay he is unavailable for the first premier match of the season in a way I have never seen before on Football Manager.

On the player attributes screen, under where the player picture would be, there are 2 columns with the following information -

Inf Selection

Fitness (fully fit)

Sus Availability Premier Division (Suffering from undisclosed injury until 23.08.2011)

Sus Availability FA Cup (Suffering from undisclosed injury until 23.08.2011)

Sus Availability League Cup (Suffering from undisclosed injury until 23.08.2011)

Una Availability Unavailable for next match

How can a player be fully fit AND suffering from an undisclosed injury?

If he is injured, why is the injury undisclosed and his condition is 100%?

For some unknown reason it seems I am just being robbed of a player which due to other squad injuries is very frustrating!

I have tried to upload a jpg but for some reason the jpg file uploads and then says undefined and doesn't seem to appear.

P.S. I have not entered into Bug section as not sure if this is bug yet.

A quick Google found this:

Sanogo began the 2010–11 campaign playing with the club's reserve team in the fourth division. On 18 September 2010, while playing in a league match against Mulhouse, Sanogo suffered a fractured tibia in a 2–0 win.[13] Two days later, the injury was confirmed by the club and the player was slated to miss an estimated five months.[14] Sanogo, however, spent six months rehabilitating the injury and returned to competitive football in May 2011 appearing in matches with the club's reserve team.

Sanogo made his return to professional football at the start of the 2011–12 season making his first appearance of the campaign in a 2–1 win over Nancy in the Coupe de la Ligue.[15] On 21 September 2011, he made his first league appearance in over 17 months appearing as a substitute in a 1–1 draw with Lorient.[16] Four days later, Sanogo made his first professional start in a 2–1 win over Sochaux.[17] On 6 November, he scored his first professional goal netting the opener in a 2–0 win over Toulouse.[18]

I'd imagine the injury he suffered was put in at the start of the game but was not in the injuries database, which is why it appears as an undisclosed injury.

Archived