Game too easy?

I started a network game with my brother. I am playing with Atalanta and he is playing with Palermo in Italian Serie A. Media prediction for Atalanta was [highlight]20th[/highlight] position in the league. [highlight]6 points were deducted[/highlight] from Atalanta. In the eyes of the media Palermo was standing much better giving them 6th position.

atalantas11.th.png

At the end of the season I managed to qualify for ECC by being [highlight]2nd[/highlight]. You can see my first eleven and tactics on the following image.

atalantas14.th.png

I have signed only one player for the senior squad and that was central defender Vangelis Moras on free transfer. All other players were already in the club. As you can see on third image, he was one of the key players for the team. Actually, he was my [highlight]best[/highlight] goalscorer.

atalantas15.th.png

I would say that was a great season. We continued to play. Second season was even better for me. I managed to win Serie A with minor changes in the team.

atalantas021.th.png

After that, my brother retired from game and he does not want to play with me any more.

Archived