Leicester has just £550k?

• SI Staff

If you think its a bit low then up Leicesters reputation a little using the editor and it'll bump up the wage and trasfer budget accordingly (or unlock sugar daddy if you're greedy icon_wink.gif ).

Be warned though that will place you under more pressure from the board to perform ...

It won't let me edit my post...so I apologise...

Overall quite happy.

Couple of errors concerning loaned players (but that's probably down to when the game went gold)

Player values are generally correct, apart from Elvis Hammond. He is a 26 year old striker who has scored about 3 goals in his entire career! Worth 250k. Maybe that should read 250kg - of horse crap!

All looks nice and a few welcome additions of the reserve side etc.

One thing annoying me is if you want to increase the player transfer fee, you have to keep tapping X, rather than being able to keep X pushed down, unlike FMH 07

But well done - im sure I'll be playing till about 2030 just like last years game!

550k seems a little bit harsh

I am Man Utd but I only started with £17m but my expectactions was great success in every area I ahve signed Lulinha and Alexandre Pato I am top of the league by 3 points but I am awaiting my first red card I want to appeal for one !!!

The team I support is Birmingham City but I have delayed starting them until when I get sugar daddy

Great Game by the way SI

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">the first person to qualify for the Champions League Knockout Stages ??? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Most probably!!!

Why does the score have the checked box around it...? seems strange

Also that transfer offer thing is already REALLY annoying me. On FMH 07 I'd sometimes have to really increase my bids, but this it takes ages to go through all the values.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">PJ Bluenose 4 Ever

Amateur

Registered: 15 May 2007 Posted 30 November 2007 15:54 550k seems a little bit harsh

I am Man Utd but I only started with £17m but my expectactions was great success in every area I ahve signed Lulinha and Alexandre Pato I am top of the league by 3 points but I am awaiting my first red card I want to appeal for one !!!

The team I support is Birmingham City but </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Man.Utd only have 17 mill to spend going to have to do some shrewd buisness this year. Thought it would have been more

Archived