Assistants reccomended line up

• 3 weeks later...

The new system for this is "SHOCKINGLY" bad in my opinion. Before it was simple, the assistant matched his advice to your formation, not telling you anything more than you needed to know.

Now however even when I dont use full backs he insists on telling me what full back to use, and I use a formation that differs from his advice so I literally have no clue who is the best player for that position, also the fact they have taken away the Green and Red spots is annoying, before Bright Green meant he could play there, Red meant he can't. Now no clue. AND he no longer suggests players I should buy.

Yet more things SI try to fix that wasn't broken.................

I agree the old system was betters in term of the assistant making recommendations based on your tactics/formation. I also hate the fact that he continuously recommends a player to take throwins and free kicks etc who is clearly marked as "back-up" and rarely plays.

if you read your scout reports you'll get this information also in terms of ability compared to your existing players

Blimey, this Football Management, stuff anyone would think that you are the manager and have to do some work and make some decisions :D

Archived