Fans taking a red card into consideration?

jri

I lost 2-0 against Barcelona - was killing them with 3 clear cut chances in the first 10 minutes (thanks to my incredible tactical mind) which I missed (thanks to Suarez).

Then Coates gets a red card in the 14th minute and I end up conceding goals from corners where Bojan is inexplicably unmarked.

That's all good but the fans are disappointed in the performance even though I was down to 10 men from the 84th minute against BARCELONA! And it was a close game.

Could fan's opinion take into consideration events in the game a bit more?

I lost 2-0 against Barcelona - was killing them with 3 clear cut chances in the first 10 minutes (thanks to my incredible tactical mind) which I missed (thanks to Suarez).

Then Coates gets a red card in the 14th minute and I end up conceding goals from corners where Bojan is inexplicably unmarked.

That's all good but the fans are disappointed in the performance even though I was down to 10 men from the 84th minute against BARCELONA! And it was a close game.

Could fan's opinion take into consideration events in the game a bit more?

Pedantic I know but which 1 is it ?

In my 1st champions league game with Aston Villa, I had to play at home to Barcelona and lost 2-1 in injury time and the fans were disappointed. The winning goal was a 25 yars shot which hit the post, hit my keepers back and then bounced into the net for an own goal! I actually thought we did very well as I thought we would get hammered but the fans are fickle.

• 2 weeks later...

definitely the 14th minute - very long time to play against Barcelona. things like this should be considered. Just had Hamsik sent off in the 1st minute and i still won against Tottenham away. You should really be praised for things like that..

I think its fair.

Rather than fans leaving the stadium and being 'O well we did great considering the red' they would be more like 'F*** we are turfed out of Europe cos of that **** Coates and his f****** manager Jri for picking him in the first place'

Getting a red card doesnt absolve you of blame, fans can be angry at the player, you for picking him, your tactics for making him go in hard. I dont think its a problem in the game at all

Archived