Am I deluded?

jri

United against my Liverpool - ended a lucky 1-0 to United.

Stop me if at anytime I'm being deluded.

They have one clear cut chance, which they score (good finish from Hernandez) and 4 blocked shots from long range. That is all.

I had 22 shots - 2 clear cut chances and 13 half chances and 8 long shots (I know it doesn't add up - that's what it says, smart-ass)

Their keeper was man of the match obviously.

That's all well and good but in the press conference, I said we can hold our head up high after that performance (which we definitely can!) - I was labelled deluded by the press and 3 of my players are 'worried' by my post-match comments!

What do you think?

United against my Liverpool - ended a lucky 1-0 to United.

Stop me if at anytime I'm being deluded.

They have one clear cut chance, which they score (good finish from Hernandez) and 4 blocked shots from long range. That is all.

I had 22 shots - 2 clear cut chances and 13 half chances and 8 long shots (I know it doesn't add up - that's what it says, smart-ass)

Their keeper was man of the match obviously.

That's all well and good but in the press conference, I said we can hold our head up high after that performance (which we definitely can!) - I was labelled deluded by the press and 3 of my players are 'worried' by my post-match comments!

What do you think?

Its normal;after all it only takes 1 chance to score its not the fault of hernadez, that he can put them a way and your players failed to on that day.

Archived