Conspiracy

Everytime I play Arsenal, its a quite balanced game but in the media there is always the "Everyone will be talking about that Arsenal goal" and I criticise the referee's decision and the FA are always silent...

Doesn't half make you wonder icon_wink.gif

On a more serious note, if I ever see fabregas I might just be tempted to break his legs the amount of 30 yard goals he seems to score from nowhere.

Was hoping to see how many others had hugely annoying problems with Arsenal lol.

That and for someone to come in and be like "the AI doesnt cheat" without bothering to consider what I'd said lol.

Originally posted by santy001:

Was hoping to see how many others had hugely annoying problems with Arsenal lol.

That and for someone to come in and be like "the AI doesnt cheat" without bothering to consider what I'd said lol.

If the AI cheats, then so do I - by signing Elano and Fernandez, who score 10 or so goals a season from outside the box. I love those guys.

Originally posted by backpackant:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by santy001:

If the AI cheats, then so do I - by signing Elano and Fernandez, who score 10 or so goals a season from outside the box. I love those guys. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I never said the AI cheats, I said I was waiting for someone to come in and say that without really thinking about what I said... guess what you did lol.

As for playing them, I wish I could get away from them but to no avail, they are troubling me on 3 different saves. It always starts off so well, but no matter what I do it always ends up the same way.

As for Adebayor, my defence usually keeps him under wraps, then fabregas comes on and scores, I think there should be a new feature for tackling, I think I'd sacrifice a red card to smash Fabregas off the pitch lol.

I never said the AI cheats, I said I was waiting for someone to come in and say that without really thinking about what I said... guess what you did lol.

No, I was anticipating someone saying it too. Meant to add a icon_wink.gif before posting.

I've found a 3-CB defence with the strongest one man marking Adebayor usually helps. And "always" close down Fabregas with "hard" tackling. Still usually end up drawing with them at best, but got lucky the last three times I've played them - one or the other has been injured, although Vela got a hat-trick against me in a 3-3 draw (an away goal win for me in Europe, though, so I was happy).

The only team nearly has hard to play against is Man U with Super Rooney banging 'em in.

First time I played manchester united it was pretty much wayne rooney vs newcastle, scored everyone of their goals and did it all pretty much single-handedly

after another late defeat to Arsenal I've decided to take the barcelona job thats opened up (ironically because of a crushing defeat to arsenal in the champions league it seems) figured theres less chance of finding them in spain lol

I will return to England when fabregas retires icon_biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Methuselah:

What a pointless post!

as long as it follows the forum rules he can post what he likes. i dont see anything worng with it, its something we can discuss.

about the fabregras point, its wh i dont like managing in the premier, its guuting seeing a screamer go in from 40 yards, you just know its not your tactics and there is nothingyou could hae done expect "oi! (cm's name) break his effing legs before he kicks the ball!"

There are players who do that in every top league. Miroslav Klose score boatloads of goals against me every season icon_mad.gif, although at least most are not long range screamers, unlike Arminia Bielefeld 4-3 Werder Bremen where all 4 of their goals were long range efforts icon_frown.gif

OMFG! Thought Id post it here because of the title.

Just lost to City as Utd in the League Cup. My board are going to hate me! The problem was, that in the first half, City went 2 up, one an own goal by Ronaldo icon_frown.gif but then hacked all three of my midfielders off the park!!! I had to bring them all off! I had to change my formation, and Carrick ended up being the only midfielder on the pitch! Ridiculous! Tevez managed to pull one back, but Im scared for my job due to the confidence bug (it was only the 4th round).#

grrrr icon_mad.gif

You don't get sacked just because you get knocked out of the league cup, even as a top club. It's just over-hyped hysteria by people who expand the "confidence bug" into some great mythical being of immense proportions. Unless you're doing crap in other areas too you'll be fine.

Originally posted by santy001:

Everytime I play Arsenal, its a quite balanced game but in the media there is always the "Everyone will be talking about that Arsenal goal" and I criticise the referee's decision and the FA are always silent...

Doesn't half make you wonder icon_wink.gif

On a more serious note, if I ever see fabregas I might just be tempted to break his legs the amount of 30 yard goals he seems to score from nowhere.

Wenger is whinning... AGAIN! What do u expect of Arsenal... icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by backpackant:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">if I ever see fabregas I might just be tempted to break his legs

If he's with Adebayor can you do him as well, please? 40-50 goals a season... icon_rolleyes.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just dont target Eduardo.

Archived