3D Match Speed...

Appologies if this has already been mentioned or asked but has anyone noticed the match speed while watching the game in 3D being quite slow even when it's at maximum? I have just tried the demo with my new graphics card (I don't have the full game so I don't know if the match speed is any different in the full version) and while it looks really good it does seem a bit slow in 3D mode, even with Match Speed turned all the way up.

I have even changed the graphics from High to Low, turned off things like Outside Stadium Views and it still seems pretty slow. I know that if I played FM2011 with the same Match Speed settings the players bomb about and are just a blur, but in the demo of FM2012 it's like it's in slow motion.

The 3D is not jerky or anything and runs very smoothe. It's just the actual Match Speed that seems to be a bit slow.

Any suggestions at all?

Thanks.

Appologies if this has already been mentioned or asked but has anyone noticed the match speed while watching the game in 3D being quite slow even when it's at maximum? I have just tried the demo with my new graphics card (I don't have the full game so I don't know if the match speed is any different in the full version) and while it looks really good it does seem a bit slow in 3D mode, even with Match Speed turned all the way up.

I have even changed the graphics from High to Low, turned off things like Outside Stadium Views and it still seems pretty slow. I know that if I played FM2011 with the same Match Speed settings the players bomb about and are just a blur, but in the demo of FM2012 it's like it's in slow motion.

The 3D is not jerky or anything and runs very smoothe. It's just the actual Match Speed that seems to be a bit slow.

Any suggestions at all?

Thanks.

It depends on the style of each teams play and the pace of each

No it's not this. It's the adjustable Match Speed that you can manually adjust yourself when a match is being played and whether you want the play faster or slower.

I have the slider set to as far right as possible and it still seems quite slow.

I have the slider set to as far right as possible and it still seems quite slow.

Hardware Specifications ?!?

The "real time" speed of the match seems very slow ...

I've got a Dell Inspiron 530S. The CPU is an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.8Ghz, 2Gig RAM, and have just got a 1Gig DDR3 RAM GeForce GT 520 and while this isn't one of the high-end 500 series gaming cards it's still a very decent gaming card as I've seen it in action.

I KNOW that there is more graphical detail in the 3D match this time than what was on FM2011 but that shouldn't slow it down. The gameplay of the match is very smoothe with no lag or jitter. It is just the actual SPEED of the match when it's getting played. I need to make clear that it's not the speed of the game overall as there is no problem with that. It's the Match Speed when viewing the matches.

There is no difference in the speed of the match from between setting the slider to half way or to completely full speed. Put the slider at the lowest though and the match does actually really crawl along but there is no difference from halfway to full speed and I'm just trying to understand why.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived