Missing squad players

Okay, just loaded up FM 2012 on the PSP for the first time and chose Leicester as per usual.

Thought I'd try and go straight into a match with Leicester's current line up - but this is impossible.

Neil Danns and Lee Peltier aren't on the game!!! Who decides on the team lineups? Lee Pelter and Neil Danns have been in the squad all season and have started their fair share of games.

These are omitted yet there are a few young players on there e.g Luke Moore who have not, and never will get anywhere close to the first team.

Doesn't fill me with much confidence when a management sim doesn't have correct squads :confused:

Okay, just loaded up FM 2012 on the PSP for the first time and chose Leicester as per usual.

Thought I'd try and go straight into a match with Leicester's current line up - but this is impossible.

Neil Danns and Lee Peltier aren't on the game!!! Who decides on the team lineups? Lee Pelter and Neil Danns have been in the squad all season and have started their fair share of games.

These are omitted yet there are a few young players on there e.g Luke Moore who have not, and never will get anywhere close to the first team.

Doesn't fill me with much confidence when a management sim doesn't have correct squads :confused:

Hi

It's not that the clubs don't have the correct squads. In order to fill the Leicester squad to its maximum you would need to run England as the only league.

Both these players will then be there.

In order to fill up the extra clubs used when running more than one league, squads in the main league are not as large as when they are used on their own. This is a balance that has be performed as the game pushes the limits of the device to the edge.

Archived