Dodgy results

Is anyone else getting weird results on their game? I've just seen Metalist beat AC Milan 6-3 in the Europa League and previous to that Derby beat Arsenal, Rochdale beat Liverpool 3-0 and Bristol City beat Man City 4-1 all in the FA Cup, surely this is a bit weird, no? City were playing Barry, Tevez and Adam Johnson. Liverpool were playing Moussa Sow, Henderson, Aurelio, Kuyt & Doni in goal.

Now I know you get the odd shock result but 3 like this all on the same day & the quality of the opposition too

Mine are pretty accurate, minus the occasional upset.. CL semi's were me (Man City), Barca, Real Madrid, andddd I think Porto? Maybe..

But ya my results all seem to make sense. The teams that should be good are, although Man U has been up and down but still always top half.

weird scorelines have always been part of the game. one of my pet peeves has always been the number of times the World Cup will be won by, say, Mali instead of one of the favorites. i wouldn't mind as much if it were a general trend over several seasons (Mali build a fantastic program, United fade away over about 5 seasons) but there are too many fluky runs, especially in internationals.

I have put a post on the bug forum as in my save im 7 years in and getting very odd things happening in the FA Cup. For example my Huddersfield side played and won away at Manchester United who played reserve players only. This in its self is odd that odd but Manchester United also named ZERO subs. In the next round i noticed Leicester beat Manchester City 7-0 away. Again City played all reserve players with no subs and when i looked closer to the team they played Carlos Vela, striker, in derfence and 2 goalkeepers played in CM for some reason.

I accept you get shocks and suprises but to play three players so far out of position and name no subs......

Archived