Little help required/League Query

Basically i want to start a game, in a small league, who have a poor national team as well and basically take over a club, make them awesome while bringing through some quality youth team players to increase the quality of the national team. Ideally this would be a nation where i could bring in some young foreign talent, that wouldnt take 5 years to become a citizen of and so therefore could play for the national team after 3 years or so.

What leagues would you guys recommend?

Well, if I were you, I'd take a strong look at some countries in the Balkans, although you'd need to use editor files to activate some of the leagues. Think countries like Serbia, Macedonia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Montenegro or even Croatia and possibly Romania. The rules to all these nations are somewhere between 2 and 4 years to gain nationality and most of those are accumulative too.

Some of those countries' national teams really have some potential, take Montenegro for example who attempted their first qualification for the European Championship and managed some respectable results against nations like England, Bulgaria and Switzerland, finishing in second place of their group with a chance in the second placed playoffs that'll be played today and next week.

Archived