What do you prefer "Online" or "Offline"?

Just a simple question, but try to explain why :D

"Online" or "Offline"??

I definately would say "Online", because it's so much more exciting and adds that little edge to the game, that the offline version doesnt have. On offline games, you have a massive pool of players to pick from and after a few seasons, there's no real challenge IMO. When your "Online", mainly in a clan, you have the challenge of other Human Managers. I play with 4 other lads and it's very exciting stuff. Also another good thing about "Online", is the banter, it's second to none :D

Offline all the way, but with other human managers. I get together with two friends every now and then, we've had some brilliant games over the last 10 years or so and even though our lives have changed quite a bit, we still make time to meet up and play FM.

There is nothing better than seeing the look on my mates faces when I pip them to the league or they get sacked, something you don't get online.

Offline all the way, but with other human managers. I get together with two friends every now and then, we've had some brilliant games over the last 10 years or so and even though our lives have changed quite a bit, we still make time to meet up and play FM.

There is nothing better than seeing the look on my mates faces when I pip them to the league or they get sacked, something you don't get online.

I've heard a lot of clans use Skype? Can't you see faces with that? My clan personally uses MSN, just because it keeps CPU usage low.

Archived