Club takeover

Sorry if has been posted before only signed up today so bare with me please

Which clubs are good to strat with that get taken over quickly?

I was thinking plymouth but im not brilliant at the game and feel this would be a difficult one to do?

Cheers for any help

Clubs getting taken over vary. The best thing to do would be to see which clubs in England have the Willing to Listen to Offers on the Chairman screen before you start. As you've said, Plymouth can be one, but apart from them I can't think of anymore unfortunately.

Ok cheers mate might have a start with plymouth then been tolc its a difficult one thats all haha

What is the reason for wanting a "club takeover"?

Just never happened to one of my clubs before thats all so want to see what its like.

I want it to happen to my team (bury) but nobody seems to be intrested (cant blame them to be fair)

Fairy nuff.

It's a very boring procedure - if that helps.

Sometimes so unsignificant you might even pass it by within your inbox messages.

I've just had a takeover at Bedworth.

Chairman was replaced. That's pretty much all.

The only positive was that I gained a Steam acheivement in that I "survived a board takeover".

Fairy nuff.

It's a very boring procedure - if that helps.

Sometimes so unsignificant you might even pass it by within your inbox messages.

I've just had a takeover at Bedworth.

Chairman was replaced. That's pretty much all.

The only positive was that I gained a Steam acheivement in that I "survived a board takeover".

Ok if it unlocks an achivment aswell that would be ok.

I wouldn't say it's that difficult because whilst you don't get any funds, or much funds, alot of the high earners will take big pay cuts. For a full overview of the squad, read here.

Brilliant will try it tonightIm a bit of a club jumper though so dont know how long I will last at Plymouth maybe a few years before hopefully a reading or someone of the same ilk would like me.

Ive decided to ignore Plymouth and take on the challenege as Port Vale, set up a link with united and got Will Keane, Ben Amos and Pettruci on loan all for free and wages paid obviously, Plymouth are top after 5 games with 13 points and im second with 12 points, any decent youngsters i could loan for 6 months plus without having to pay wages? (some how dont think UTD will want me to coach danny welbeck back to fitness haha)

Just never happened to one of my clubs before thats all so want to see what its like.

I want it to happen to my team (bury) but nobody seems to be intrested (cant blame them to be fair)

You are going to be so jealous shaker90 after Euro 2012 with England got linked to the Bury job in League One. Eventually I was offered the job, they have been taken over by a tycoon from Chinese Taipei and I have £18million to spend for a mid table finish in League One

I have only ever experienced one takeover and it was pretty boring. Simply just a new chairman, no extra money or crazy transfer budget. Also, durign the process my job was at risk as the chairman wanted to bring in someone he preferred, luckily this never happened.

You are going to be so jealous shaker90 after Euro 2012 with England got linked to the Bury job in League One. Eventually I was offered the job, they have been taken over by a tycoon from Chinese Taipei and I have £18million to spend for a mid table finish in League One

That is really annoying (wish it would happen in real life) just please tell me you kept hold of Andy Bishop!!

That is really annoying (wish it would happen in real life) just please tell me you kept hold of Andy Bishop!!

Wish I would have got a few injuries at the moment but he's currently on loan at Droylsden

I've only spent £2.4million of the money I've set myself a 2 year plan of reaching the premier league trying to be sensible!

Wish I would have got a few injuries at the moment but he's currently on loan at Droylsden

I've only spent £2.4million of the money I've set myself a 2 year plan of reaching the premier league trying to be sensible!

Fair enough about the prem

But you have let the best striker we have go on loan to Druglsden :(

Sorry if has been posted before only signed up today so bare with me please

Which clubs are good to strat with that get taken over quickly?

I was thinking plymouth but im not brilliant at the game and feel this would be a difficult one to do?

Cheers for any help

Im seasonsed on the game and went with Plymouth, got a good team of loans and freebies, 1 players costing 26k. I reduced the wage bill by and ended up getting the title. During the season though a Tycoon chairman tookover in August. I was getting annoyed with him as he injected 26 million into the club. 11 mill to increase the bank balance and the rest on stadium upgrades, he didnt though give me a single penny in transfers and wages in my first season when I won the league.

Now I have been promoted he has given me 8mill to spend with a 4 mill wage budget for a mid table finish. Its a challenge as even though the club is loaded for a league 1 club it is difficult attracting the players to come to plymouth especially as I have a sunday league rep and even with all the money I have loaned in better players as its the only way certain ones will come to the club

Archived